Eboot files are used by the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand-held video gaming system. Original PlayStation games may be copied to a computer as an ISO file and converted into an Eboot file to run on a PSP. Additionally, it is possible to convert an Eboot back into an ISO.
Things You’ll Need
Converting Eboot to ISO
- Download and unzip IceTea 1.0.
- Run icetea.exe.
- Click “Extras” on the top of the window that opens, and pull down and select “Extract ISO from Eboot.”
- Click on the button “Select” and browse for the Eboot you will be converting, and then click “OK.”
- Next click “Extract” and the file will extract in the same folder as your PSP Eboot or your IceTea folder.
Tips & Warnings
- It is illegal to make backups of any commercial or copyrighted PlayStation game disc.