Eboot files are used by the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand-held video gaming system. Original PlayStation games may be copied to a computer as an ISO file and converted into an Eboot file to run on a PSP. Additionally, it is possible to convert an Eboot back into an ISO.
Things You’ll Need
- Eboot file
- IceTea 1.0 conversion utility
Converting Eboot to ISO
- Download and unzip IceTea 1.0.
- Run icetea.exe.
- Click “Extras” on the top of the window that opens, and pull down and select “Extract ISO from Eboot.”
- Click on the button “Select” and browse for the Eboot you will be converting, and then click “OK.”
- Next click “Extract” and the file will extract in the same folder as your PSP Eboot or your IceTea folder.
Tips & Warnings
- It is illegal to make backups of any commercial or copyrighted PlayStation game disc.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter via Email
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.