SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description – SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2:
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator.
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 is a video game for the PlayStation Portable handheld and the sequel to SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo. The game was released in North America on November 7, 2006. This game is also able to sync with the PlayStation 2 game SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Combined Assault in order to unlock bonus features.
Fireteam Bravo 2 features an entirely new campaign, multiplayer maps, and new features such as Command Equity (CE) and Local Influence (LI) (see below). Fireteam Bravo 2’s campaign mode offers 14 story missions, a variety of partners including the sniper LONESTAR, and two partners codenamed BRONCO and WRAITH, a support gunner and stealth/CQC specialist, from SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Mobile Recon which was only available for cell phones, and dynamically generated instant action missions.
Rather than spanning multiple countries like past games in the series, the game takes place solely in the fictional country of Adjikistan. The country is supposedly situated somewhere in the Afghanistan/Pakistan region of Central Asia and features a number of environment and climate zones, allowing for the game to feature a wide variety of landscapes and settings while working within one large, connected story. The main adversaries throughout the game are mercenaries, often abbreviated as “mercs.”
The online multiplayer servers were shut down on August 31, 2012.
- Command Equity system (often referenced to as “CE”) provides rewards for how well core aspects of a mission are completed, while Local Influence (LI) rewards those who help local causes and limit civilian casualties. Use them to gain access to new weapons, equipment, intel, air-strikes and local support. It is also earned in online games, and as well used for items that one could use in online mode, especially clothing for either character on the SEALs or Mercenaries’ side.
- Battle through eight new multiplayer maps, as well as four of the original Fireteam Bravo maps, and three new game types (Tug of War, Capture the Flag, Target) playable in Infrastructure Mode and Ad Hoc modes.
- Enhanced Crosstalk with SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault for the PS2, including a single story arc, and all new action events and unlockables.
- Association with Naval Special Forces ensures realistic SEAL team tactics, missions, and character movements.
- Asymmetrical mission structure allows players to play missions in any order they want. Completed mission areas can open new missions and objectives for the player to complete.
Download – SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 for free