Welcome to the FAQ in here you will find answers to the most common questions you people have asked us over the time, i hope this helps clear your doubts and if it doesn’t leave a comment below and i’ll get back to you as soon as i can.
- How to download the games?
- What’s the password?
- How to extract the parts to an ISO?
- How to fix corrupted parts/Wrong password error?
- I get a PSP_GAME and a UMD_DATA.BIN file instead of an ISO?
- How do i play the games on a PSP?
- The game doesn’t work on my PSP?
- The games is glitched/bugged on the emulator?
- How to play PSX games on EBOOT.PBP format?
- How do i update my PSP to 6.60 and Install PRO CFW?
- How to use DLC on PSP/PPSSPP?
- How to troubleshot corrupted parts?
- How to play UMD VIDEO?
1. How to download the games?
The links to download can be found at the end of each post. Because of file hosting limitations games are split into parts. You have to download all the parts of the game you want. The parts can be downloaded from any of the mirrors provided the file is the exact same no matter from what mirror you download it, in other words links are interchangeable. For example you can download “part 1” from FileFactory and “part 2” from DepositFiles “part 3” from Filecloud, and it will work just fine.
When you click a part a new page/tab will open, wait 5 seconds and click “SKIP AD”.
If you choose mirrors you will be taken to mirrorcreator.com from there you can choose a hosting to download the file. Downloading from filefactory is the same as mirror your choice.
Start by selecting the mirror you want:
2. What’s the password?
None of the files uploaded have password.
In the past games had a password we have reauploaded all this games without a password.
3. How to extract the parts to an ISO?
- Install WinRAR.
- Make sure all parts are on the same folder, then right click any part and choose “Extract here”.
You DON’T need to do this process for every part: Extracting ANY of the parts will extract all of them. That’s all there is to it. You will see an ISO file or a folder with an EBOOT inside depending on what you downloaded.
4. How to solve Corrupted parts/wrong password error?
None of the files have a password. If you are still seeing this error it means something went wrong while downloading one of the parts. Winrar will tell you which part is broken. To fix it double click the part and winrar window will open, go to tools – repair archive, winrar will create a new file named rebuilt.filename now delete the original part and rename the part winrar created by removing the “rebuilt.” of it. Then try extracting again.
If repairing didn’t work, delete the part and redownload it.
5. I get a PSP_GAME and a UMD_DATA.BIN file instead of an ISO?
Thoise files are inside every ISO, if you see that is because you extracted the iso content! let’s say you downloaded all parts of a game, do right click on any of them and choose “extract here” The file you get after the first extraction is the ISO file. Don’t go further by extracting again!
If you can’t distinguish between a RAR file and an ISO file it’s because your PC is hiding the file extension and/or using winrar icon for ISO files too.
SOLUTION: Stop hiding file extensions! (You will see the .iso extension after doing this)
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
- Click the View tab, and then, under Advanced settings, and Clear the “Hide extensions for known file types” check box, and then click OK.
Now you can tell which one is the iso by the extension. But the icon still looks like winrar, to solve this:
- Click Start, type winrar and open it.
- Click Options, Settings and go to Integration tab.
- Untick “ISO” and click OK.
- Reboot the PC.
6. How do i play the games on a PSP?
To play the games your PSP must have 6.60 PRO-C Custom firmware installed, without that games will not work at all.
After extracting you will get an ISO file. (can’t see the iso file? See question 5)
- Copy that ISO file.
- Connect your PSP via USB.
- Make a new folder on the memory stick, name it ISO.
- Paste the ISO file inside it.
- Now you can play the game by going to the GAME menu on your PSP.
7. The game doesn’t work on my PSP?
All games are tested to be working on a PSP 3000 running 6.60 PRO-C fix3 Custom firmware.
You need a Custom firmware to play games on ISO format. Follow this Guide to update.
8. The games is glitched/bugged on the emulator?
Emulators aren’t perfect. This is not a Problem of the game/iso or the upload. All PSP games work perfectly on a real PSP. Every game is made differently and not all games will work properly on your emulator or at all. There are a million things that can go wrong with it so please refer this questions to the emulator forums: PPSSPP forums
9. How to play PSX games on EBOOT.PBP format?
Eboots go into the Game folder like this:
Note: “SLUS00664” is just an example, the folder name varies for all games. Never put eboots inside the ISO folder, they will show as corrupt data.
Official PSN Games can’t be emulated they only work on a real PSP also try not chaing the folder ID cos it can break the game believe it or not. Also make usre you have PRO-C fix3 CFW because PRO-C2 is bugged and PSN games don’t work on it.
10. How do i update my PSP to 6.60 and Install PRO CFW?
11. How to use DLC on PSP/PPSSPP?
Follow this guide.
12. How to troubleshot corrupted parts?
If you keep getting corrupted parts errors even after repairing/redownloading them, you can check that the CRC32 of each part is correct with HashCheck Shell Extension, post the name of the Game and the CRC32 of each part and i will compare with mines and tell you which one is corrupted and what CRC value should it have, the package could not be extracted until all parts CRC values are correct.
13. How to play UMD VIDEO?
You need a modern CFW like 6.60 PRO-C
1. Create a new folder inside your ISO Folder. Name it “VIDEO”
2. Copy the ISO inside the VIDEO folder.
3. Then on the PSP Press Select Button. Move the cursor to “ISO VIDEO MOUNT” and press left or right until you see see the name of the ISO, then press X to select it, the VSH will restart.
4. To play the Video, go to the VIDEO menu (not game)-> UMDand press X to launch it.
That’s all, UMD Video are not like games but intereactive videos. If the iso is japanese usually you can use X to accept/play/pause and O to close the game (careful with that).
Using left/right on the D-pad you can fast forward the movie, some videos have this disabled but there’s usually a code to unlock it, i will post this code on the post of the game in case it’s needed.