F1 Grand Prix (Platinum) (Europe) is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download F1 Grand Prix (Platinum) (Europe) Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description – F1 Grand Prix (Platinum) (Europe):
F1 Grand Prix (Platinum) (Europe) is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator. F1 Grand Prix is the first of Sony’s two Formula One games released on the PlayStation Portable. It was released in Europe on 1 September 2005 and was developed by Traveller’s Tales. It features the official drivers and circuits from the 2005 Formula One season.
Even if you loved the Schumacher years, when Ferrari’s prancing stallion ruled the racetrack, it has to be said that 2005 has seen F1 Grand Prix racing reborn. Out go the boring parades with Michael driving off into the distance, never to be challenged until Barrichello is forced to let him through again after a pitstop somehow goes wrong.
Instead, in comes the battling Finn Kimi Raikkonen, trying to fight his way back into contention after his Mercedes engine decides to let go again, while Mr cool & consistent Fernando Alonso pins down another podium placing. Add in Juan Pablo Montoya, crashing and spinning out at all the wrong moments, and Jenson Button, revving the flag for the UK, and – crazy FIA rule changes apart – you have something that’s almost back to essential viewing for anyone interested in cars or sport.
- Quick Race is where the player can set up a random race with random settings from the Game.
- Events is where the player can choose from Time Attack, Single Grand Prix (Which has to be unlocked) or Scenario Mode (a list of scenarios vital for unlocking extras).
- World Championship allows the player to play the full 2005 FIA Formula One World Championship
- Multiplayer is WiFi gaming with 2 to 8 players.
- TV Mode Race allows the player to watch a single race as if it were on television.